I seek challenging senior marketing and creative opportunities where I can utilize my creative skills for the success of the organization.
Accomplished award-winning creative, branding and marketing specialist with more than 12 years of experience building well-known brands for worldwide clients.
Expert in leading corporate marketing and communications campaigns – both internally and externally – for major entities including government public and private sectors on a national and international level.
Self-motivator with the ability to handle tasks independently.
Expert in concept and strategy development for large advertising campaigns.
Ability to handle corporate marketing tasks including brand positioning, CI guidelines development, agency pitch and relations.
Highly creative individual with strong skills in team building, management, branding, creative solutions, communications and strategic planning
Awards & Recognitions
Silver award, Dubai Printing International Awards 2014
Appreciation award, Masdar, HR Department, Staff Creative Campaign 2013
Gold, Creativity International Awards | Best in BTL, Calendar 2013
Silver, Creativity International Awards | Best in Print Brochure 2010
Gold, International Business Awards | Best in Print - Creative Kit 2009
Bronze, Creativity International Awards | Best B2B Brochure 2008
Bronze, Logo & Branding Campaign for DHA, Dubai Lynx Awards 2008
Silver, Dubai Lynx Awards 2007
Appreciation award, Campaign ME Awards 2006
Bronze, DDB, Best Creative, BTL 2005 & 2006
Silver, DDB Middle East Award, ATL Campaign 2006
Gold, Bates PanGulf Middle East award 2006
Silver, New York Festival Finalist Award 2006
Ashley University, California - USA
Master of Business Administration in Advertising & Marketing Communications, 2011
Central City University, New York - USA
International Master in Business Administration in Brand Management, 2009.
Creative Planning workshop, JWT, New York, February 2013
Filmmaking, New York Film Academy, May 2011
Presentation Skills course, Impact BBDO, Dubai, 2008
Creative workshop, JWT, Italy, May 2006
Brand Management workshop, Turkey, June 2006
Thinking Outside The Box, California - USA, 2006
April 2011 – present
Senior Corporate Communications and Creative Specialist
Masdar, A Mubadala Company, Abu Dhabi - UAE
Duties & Responsibilities
• Develop creative campaigns and design concepts that meet the business objectives of Masdar & Masdar Institute.
• Manage and co-ordinate all external suppliers including print, digital media, design and video shooting within budget in short deadlines with high quality.
• Work with the marketing, strategy team and copywriters to develop concepts and present to management.
• Managing and directing photo shoots on time and to budget.
• Development and implementation of the Brand Strategy
• Manage promotional stands and events like World Future Energy Summit (WFES), Najah, Innovation Forum and US events with MIT.
October 2009 – April 2011
Senior Marketing and Creative Director
INK International Communications, Abu Dhabi, UAE Duties & Responsibilities
• Managed creative, marketing and branding projects from concept to completion.
• Led 12+ creative team in ad campaign development to be more performance Controlled and monitored the marketing budget for ATL, BTL and events.
• Managed business development and new client pitches.
• Produced and managing large-scale projects with analytics based ROI driven components.
• Drove new business acquisition through strategic consulting for clients.
March 2005 – October 2009
External Communication & Creative Director Viola Communications, Abu Dhabi, UAE
Duties & Responsibilities
• Actively contributed to the growth of the agency, as it developed from a small company to a full-service communications company.
• Responsible for developing corporate branding activities which includes the overall strategic marketing trend as well as the positioning and budget development.
• Provided creative leadership, vision and inspiration for 12 professionals in graphics.
• Developed and execute strategic and tactical ATL & BTL marketing campaign to enhance and maintain the brand position in the market.
• Liaised with suppliers and adverting, PR, media, direct marketing and marketing research agencies.
September 2000 – March 2005
Senior Art Director
DDB World Wide Communications, Cairo - Egypt
Duties & Responsibilities
• Designed a variety of material for print and media for both ATL and BTL.
• Managed team of 4 designers
• Responsible for the design of press campaigns, brochures, catalogues, newsletters and creative content for all CRM activities including social media (Facebook, Twitter, LinkedIn).
• Coordinated with photographers, agencies and vendors on all production projects including briefings, feedback and budgeting.
Marketing and Communication skills:
Marketing Strategies & Campaigns
Corporate Marketing Communications
Creative Team Leadership
Product Positioning & Branding
Creative, Web & Print Design
Focus Group & Market Research
Development of Training Materials
Sales Collateral & Support
Public & Media Relations
Product & Brand Management
Excellent Knowledge of PC & Mac OS software:
Microsoft Office - Word, Excel, and Power Point
Adobe Light Room
English : Excellent
Arabic: Native speaker
Date of birth: 20 May1978
Marital status: Married
Military service: Exempt
Visa status: Employment (Transferable)